These are some wild hops that are growing in Marquette. I am going to do a small test batch and use these for my flavor and aroma hops and see what kind of results I get from them. If all goes well there are plenty more where these came from. I also think I am going to cut myself some rhizomes and pland these mothas all over Marquette, Ha, you think I'm kidding.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
These are some wild hops that are growing in Marquette. I am going to do a small test batch and use these for my flavor and aroma hops and see what kind of results I get from them. If all goes well there are plenty more where these came from. I also think I am going to cut myself some rhizomes and pland these mothas all over Marquette, Ha, you think I'm kidding.
blog comments powered by Disqus
