Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Beer Geek Brunch Weasel...

Straight out of an email I just reveived from Mikkeller.dk

"Beer Geek Brunch Weasel. This is an imperial Oatmeal stout brewed with one of the world's most expensive coffees Cà Phê Chòn, made from droppings of weasel-like civet cats. The fussy Southeast Asian animals only eat the best and ripest coffee berries. Enzymes in their digestive system help to break down the bean. Workers collect the bean-containing droppings for Civet or Weasel Coffee. The beer will be available from the beginning of 2009."

I Shit You Not

None the less, I will try it.

3 comments:

Rob said...

No shit?! I hope not anyhow. haha. I'll try that for sure if I can get my hands on some!

Anonymous said...

So is this what they based the Cap Lua coffee (No I don't know how they spell it) from "The Bucket List"?

Stanley said...

I have had this coffee before. The stuff is fantastic if you can get over what your drinking mentally. It's also one of the most expensive coffee's in the world. Should make a great beer.