Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Homebrew Supply Stores


Hey all, this is my first post in a long time. I've found myself with a lot more time on my hands lately so I think its about time to get back to updating the old blog. Sorry to those who have been following this and wondered where the heck I went. I've been busy brewing and have lots to blog about and I'll get to that in the next week or two but I thought I'd start off with a quick little bit of praise to a really good homebrew supply store (now with 2 locations -- Taylor, MI & Ann Arbor) that I've been more than satisfied with as of lately. I'm am a frequent customer of sites like Northern Brewer, Morebeer, Midwest, Austin Homebrew, Williams Brewing and the like but lately I have found that AIH "Adventures in Homebrewing" has been my go-to website for ingredients and equipment. I have found so many great deals on that site and being a MI resident I get a huge discount on shipping when I order full sacks of grain. Where else can you order a 55 lb sack of Belgian Pilsner malt and have it shipped to your front door the same week for $5.00 shipping? Nowhere, that's where. Every time I place an order I get follow up emails and if there is something wrong they give you a call and sort it out. Everyone I've talked to there is very helpful. The also have a rewards program so you can get coupons to use when you accumulate points from purchases. I just placed an order for a used Whiskey Barrel (5 gal) for $89.00.....C'mon that's a steal.

I just wanted to throw some praise their way and hopefully send a few customers in their direction. By the way, I am not affiliated with them in anyway, even though my URL is similar to the name of their store.

Adventures In Homebrewing
blog comments powered by Disqus