Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Got my computer back!!! Mancave Pics.






Alright, first off, sorry for not posting for a while. We are still getting situated in the new house and I've been without my computer until today. It took forever for this place to get it fixed for me. Anyway, I'm sitting down in the Man-cave now with 20 gallons of beer fermenting. It's like a symphony of airlocks and blow-off tubes down here. The thing I'm most excited about is the space I have to brew in now (new garage). Now that I am home by myself during the dayss I can get out of the kitchen use some of my bigger pots. 10 gallon batches from here on out. I just did a Schwarzbier (my first lager), a Belgian stout, & a barley wine that turned out more of an imperial IPA. My efficiency was way low so It came out at 1.085--was shooting for 1.100+. I solved the problem with my low efficiency now so I can quit wasting all that extra base malt now. Here are some pics of my littler corner of the basement...AKA Man-Cave. Sorry so messy.

0 comments: