Monday, July 27, 2009

MBG Festival & UPtoberfest




The Michigan Brewers Guild is going to be hosting a festival Sept. 12 in Marquette! They need people to help out and pour beer for this event so if anyone is interested in pouring beer samples for a few hours let me know by emailing me your name and phone # and I will add you to a list that I am going to pass on to a friend at New Holland Brewery who will let you know when and where you can help out.

This should be a fun event and a great chance for us Yoopers to get our hands on many of the great offerings that are to be had right here in Michigan.


Also, October 10th in Escanaba, there will be another festival that has been growing in interest over the past few years. This will by-far be the best year yet for UPtoberfest. Head to the website and get your tickets now.

Sept. & Oct. are going to be a lot of fun.....as long as you attend these two beer festivals.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I wish we could make the event in Marquette. School starts the Tuesday before and I will be exhausted and crabby by Saturday :)

Homebrewer Brian said...

I'm going back to school this fall so I'm going to be tired and crabby to. A little beer will cheer me up I'm sure.

Kevin said...

We are excited about getting back up to the UP. I'll make sure I contact you when we get our plans finalized.

Homebrewer Brian said...

For sure, I look forward to raising my 2oz glass with you.

Zachary said...

Wonderful article! online-essay-writer.org This is the type of info that are meant
to be shared across the web.