Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Deal of the Day



Morebeer.com has an awesome new feature called "Deal of the Day". For anyone who is trying to acquire pieces of equipment for their setup, I highly recommend checking Morebeer.com on a daily basis and see what they have for their deal of the day. I just realized they have been doing this and it looks like I've already missed out on a bunch of deals that I definitely would have purchased. They had these sweet stainless steel quick disconnects that go for $24.99 for sale for like $4.99. All their deals are super-bargains. You can only buy one of each deal and they post their new ones every night at midnight (in CA) which is 3:00 AM here. So if you are a night owl like me, make sure you stop by their and check it out. I'm about to right now being it is 2:58 in the AM.
blog comments powered by Disqus