Monday, May 5, 2008

Bottling Extravaganza!


I know now that i really MUST love Belgian beer. I am staring 35 gallons of beer in the eye and I know that I would hate myself for kegging this up and tearing through it in no time instead of bottling it and letting it bottle condition the way I like. I just can't bring myself to keg up a Belgian style beer--something about opening that bottle i guess. Well I just bottled the Saison that I did as well as the recipe that Sean Paxton and Urbain from De Struisse put together. They have only been in bottles for about 4 days now but impatient as i am, i had to pop one open of each beer. I am so stoked about both of these. So young and so good. I can't wait until they are in their prime.

(EDIT)

HERE IS A SILENT BEER REVIEW OF MY SAISON. SOMETIMES YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING.



Online Videos by Veoh.com

1 comments:

Kevin said...

Great readiing this