Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bay de Noc Brewers at UPtoberfest

See All Pics Here




















The UPtoberfest in Escanaba, MI was this weekend and our homebrew club, the Bay de Noc Brewers set up a table outside of the main beer tent so people could stop by and talk to us and watch, first hand, how to brew a batch of beer thanks to Mike Miller. He was brewing a Biere de Garde recipe. This weekend has been a blast. Saturday I started out at Hereford & Hops and had a few beers with Ben & Mike from BDNBrewers, then we headed over to the Beer Festival for a few hours, then I headed up to Marquette to go to Los Tres Amigos for dinner with a few friends. Also made a few new friends there. Then over to Latitude for some Short's Huma Lupa Licious and then over to the Bob & Tom comedey tour (Ralph Harris is one funny dude-I was crying from laughing). Sunday Morning we took the kids to the Hayes Corn Maze in Cornell. There was a ton of people there. I probably saw about 10 people I had gone to school with there. I recommend going there, it's a lot of fun. I highly recommend the pumpkin launcher.

0 comments: