Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Features and Look

Well I'm sure you noticed the site looks a little different. I've added a few features. You're probably listening to one of the many beer related tunes I've put into the playlist on your right. If you know of a song you think should be added, leave me a comment. I'm going to have different playlists that I'll rotate in and out. I've also added a "All Things Homebrewing" window way at the bottom of the page that you can click on and watch LIVE video of whatever I decide to put on there whether it be a brewing demonstration of some sort or just a beer review from time to time. I'm open to ideas there. I just have it there primarily as an option for the time being. I will be trying to come up with something to air live there on hopefully a regular basis. You will also be able to air old clips there too, not just when I'm going to be "live".

0 comments: